Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last Sunday's Lesson - Guarding the Gate

Here's last Sunday's lesson. I am working on a sermon for this coming Sunday, so that's why it has taken me until Thursday to get it posted.

See some of my other posts to check out some of the Discernment tools that parents can use on the Internet.

Click Here for Last Sunday's lesson - "Guarding the Gate" This link takes you to the

Glendale Christian Church website where I keep my teaching stuff. (I also have the same link on the sidebar.)

2 comments:

pg auto said...

pg auto เกมพีจีสล็อตสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่เป็นเกมส์ พีจี ยอดนิยมที่นิมยมเล่นกันบน โลกอินเตอร์เน็ตขณะนี้ ที่ใครๆต่างก็รู้จักนับเบอร์วันชั้น 1จำเป็นต้อง พีจีสล็อตแค่นั้น

slot xo said...

slot xo สำหรับผู้ใดกันที่กำลังมองหาเว็บไซต์รวมสล็อต pgslot ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่งก็เกม slotxo เยอะเอามาไว้ภายในเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้บริการระบบฝาก-ถอนแบบออโต้