Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Maranatha Anathema

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/abortion-and-the-will-to-power-so-what-if-abortion-ends-a-life-asks-salon-w

Wow.


Here is the article itself:


http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/



Maybe I haven't been paying attention enough, but is this the most shocking thing the abortion camp has ever come up with or is it just me? In her words:
 Here’s the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides. She’s the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always.
Yeah, I think she has missed the whole point of those who argue that abortion is wrong. We don't argue that "all life is equal." We argue from Scripture, from common sense, and from the most basic understanding of what humanity is about that "all life is SACRED" and no person has the right to kill an innocent, defenseless person. 

Is that the best moral defense for the killing of babies they can conjure? That some lives don't have the rights of other lives? This lady has had some well-known friends, like Hitler and Stalin, just to name a few. 

To say (she uses the word "fetus" while recognizing in the article that it is, in fact, a human child) that "a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides" is a breathtakingly evil statement. 

She truly believes she is God.

Another gem:
If by some random fluke I learned today I was pregnant, you bet your ass I’d have an abortion. I’d have the World’s Greatest Abortion.
Uh, ok. So the end of the argument is I am going to have an abortion just because I want to, and my life is not going to be turned upside down by some nasty horrible thing happening to me, like having a baby. My wife and I have had nine of those little blessings, and I am so glad that they have ruined my life. They have made me less selfish and made me work harder. They have left me breathless with their boundless energy. I have seen the fingerprints of God on each one of them. 

Since I am weak and sinful I have to pray, God, give me the grace and strength to love and endure my blessings. 

I wonder what this lady's mother thought about having her? As Ronald Reagan said, those who are for abortion are already born. What an ungrateful, arrogant, and miserable person she must be. 

Surely Titus 3:3 describes this poor woman:
For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another.   
The Lifesitenews.com writer makes an outstanding statement on this:
At the very core of its black heart, it is the scream of the nihilist, who seeks power and ownership over anyone weaker, for no other reason than the pure exercise of the will: because we want it. Abortion for woman has become the final manifestation of the old “will to power”. And at its core is nothingness, a black hole endlessly gaping and swallowing everything in its orbit. It seeks, finally, no good that anyone, even the abortionist movement itself, can identify, let alone defend rationally.
Well said. I am too outraged by this to say anything else.
 
Lord, forgive us for our sins as a nation. We have led people like this lady to believe she sits in your seat. We have convinced her that the life that you bring is to be despised, rejected, and thrown into the garbage. Maranatha Anathema Lord, would you come quickly to judge us? Bring your curses upon those who hate you, Lord. Bring your gracious mercy on those who trust in your grace through Jesus Christ.

 

 

2 comments:

pg slot.co said...

pg slot.co ค่ายน้องใหม่ พีจีสล็อต ส่งตรงจากแดนผู้ดีอังกฤษ พร้อมให้บริการแก่ผู้เล่นและนักพนันชาวไทยทุกคนแล้ว พบกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่เล่นได้ผ่าน เว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์

super slot said...

super slot เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ มาแรงชั้นที่ 1 เว็บไซต์ พนัน ออนไลน์ ฟรี เครดิต ของประเทศไทย ในปี 2022 ควรต้องยก ให้เว็บ pg ความรู้ความเข้าใจของคนไทย สร้างเอง ไม่ผ่านคนกลาง