Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Defending the Trinity.

I just did a lesson at Church a few weeks ago about the Trinity. I thought this posting was interesting and well written. I guess many Christians just don't see what all the fuss is about the Trinity. I think that is because many Christians don't really believe in taking God's Word for what it says. I'll post my lesson when I get back from camp.

I am in charge of our Church Camp for first grade through fourth grade this week. Great fun, but tiring. I am going to do a lesson for them about Daniel 1 - that Daniel and his friends resolved to not defile themselves with the king's food and wine.

Such a simple, yet profound example. They simply chose to honor God and keep themselves pure for His sake and His glory. If Christians today did that - if they applied that example, then surely the name of Christ would be more honored in this culture. I'll write more about the lesson after camp.

jc

No comments: