Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here's Hoping

So much to write about - so little time. I really do like to blog - and I like to see the occassional comment that a blog produces, and it is interesting to see who responds. I have worked all day today trying to finish a hundred things so we can leave tomorrow. We are going to visit Jenette's brother in Indy and we are going to visit 4 different camps on the way and while we are up there.

I'm hoping that the kids have a great time in the van (I have put at least 30 hours of books on the MP3 player to listen to). I hope that I learn a lot from our visits to the camps. And I hope that our family has the opportunity to experience some new and fun things together.

It is hard to leave this camp - with so much to do, and so much undone, yet I am trying to look at the bigger picture. I suppose that is a good thing.

I will try to blog when I have internet access - to log my learning and our experiences.

1 comment:

keranique reviews said...

Using shampoos that help to dissolve the buildup of DHT is one way to keep healthy scalp and follicles. At the same time shampoos and keranique reviews conditioners or even gels that are based on chemical components should be avoided. Chemicals are hard to remove from the scalp. The chemicals become trapped on the scalp and react to the oils as well. When the DHT is dissolved or restricted, the growth of strands becomes optimized.
https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/