Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eric's Blogosphere: The Economy & Our Opportunity

Eric's Blogosphere: The Economy & Our Opportunity

From the mind of my great friend, Eric Keller.

I think this is well said. Churches that are nervous about going out of business in this recession should be asking themselves if they are truly following God's plan for their Church. Is it possible that God will use this time of economic trouble to weed out Churches that are not faithful to Him and His Word?

Has anyone noticed that the Church of today is so unlike the New Testament Church that we don't even recognize it anymore?

jc

1 comment:

SuzanneDeAZ said...

I agree. I have felt this for a long time. Many churches I have attended are having problems now. I belong to a church that is more like a NT church at the moment.